A guide to print and electronic resources related to woodwind instruments at the Jones Music Library.
Last Updated: Nov 23, 2014
- BROWSE the library for printed music for a specific instrument or ensemble --> Scores "Important Call Numbers"
- SEARCH our library catalog. This guide describes how to effectively search our library catalog, OPAL, for scores, books, journals, and audio/visual resources related to woodwind instruments
- LOCATE repertoire for a specific instrument or ensemble --> Repertoire Guides
- IDENTIFY databases that list literature (articles, books, reviews etc...) related to woodwind instruments --> Databases
- LISTEN to BW recitals, commercial recordings and WATCH select master classes --> Audio&Video
Paul Cary, music librarian, may be consulted in the Jones Music Library regarding any questions regarding this guide, music research or the Jones Music Library. Ask for him at the Circulation Desk or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let me know what you think of this Instrumental Performance - Woodwinds guide. You can also use the comment box to suggest additions or report dead links.