Baldwin Wallace University
Audio-Visual Equipment Lending Policies
Ritter Library has Audio-Visual Equipment available for use by Baldwin Wallace University students, faculty, and staff.
· All Audio-Visual Equipment is available to check out for 14 days of use outside of Ritter Library.
· Audio-Visual Equipment can be renewed seven times for a total of eight loan periods of 14 days.
· A valid BWU ID card is required for check out.
· Audio-Visual Equipment will be tested to ensure it is working when it is checked out.
· Audio-Visual Equipment can be reserved in advance.
· Audio-Visual Equipment may be checked out from the Circulation Desk and is due back before closing on the due date.
· Audio-Visual Equipment may not be returned to any book drop.
AT CHECK IN
· Audio-Visual Equipment will be tested to ensure that it is working when it is returned; any damage will be noted and a charge will be issued.
FINES & CHARGES
· Overdue fines are charged to students and staff for failure to return on time any of the items issued. Faculty are exempt from fines.
· 14 day loan overdue fine = $.50 per day.
· Replacement charges if lost or stolen = actual cost of the Audio-Visual Equipment.
· After 28 days you will be billed for the Audio-Visual Equipment.