Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Premium Clear CanaKit Case with Innovative Integrated Camera Support
- Assemble a Raspberry Pi System: Identify the parts and connect them together.
- Set up your Raspberry Pi for maximum fun and productivity.
- Install an operating system of your choice and explore the software: Discover the amazing software tools included for free with the Pi. These are pre-loaded onto the included Rasberry Pi Kit For Dummies memory card.
- Dig Deeper: Begin programming and creating your own electronic circuits with the included electronic parts.
- Raspberry Pi For Dummies Booklet
- Raspberry Pi 3 (RPi3) Model B Quad-Core 1.2 GHz 1 GB RAM
- On-board WiFi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- MicroSD Card (Class 10) - Raspberry Pi Recommended MicroSD Card with NOOBS
- CanaKit 2.5A Micro USB Power Supply with Noise Filter (UL Listed). This is specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 3 for maximum stability.
- High Quality Raspberry Pi 3 Case
- 8 Megapixel Camera
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Premium Quality HDMI Cable with CEC support (6-foot cable)
- 2 x Heat Sinks
Included Parts for Electronic Projects:
- 10 x M/M Jumper Wires
- 10 x M/F Jumper Wires
- RGB LED
- 2 x Red LEDs
- 2 x Green LEDs
- 2 x Yellow LEDs
- 2 x Blue LEDs
- 2 x Push Button Switches
- 10 x 220 Ohm Resistors
- 5 x 10K Ohm Resistors
- GPIO Quick Reference Card