Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use this Guide to:
- FIND the call number for piano music for four hands --> Scores
- PRINT out music from public domain sources online --> Scores
- LEARN how to search for books about piano pedagogy, piano tuning and other topics --> Books
- EXPLORE repertoire for an upcoming recital --> Repertoire Guides
- READ pubications such as the Clavier Companion --> Journals
- COLLECT articles related to a research topic such as the piano music of Johannes Brahms --> Databases
- LISTEN to multiple recordings of a piece you are preparing to perform --> Audio & Video
Ask your Librarian
Paul Cary, music librarian, may be consulted in the Jones Music Library regarding any questions regarding this guide, music research or the Jones Music Library. Ask for him at the Circulation Desk or email him at email@example.com.