Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use this Guide to:
- Browse composer biographies in the Jones Music Library --> Books
- Find a bibliography of resources on Johannes Brahms and his music --> Reference sources
- Learn how to find a specific piece in the composer's critical edition --> Collected Sets & Thematic Catalogs
- Explore internet resources of interest to musicologists --> Web Pages
- Search for scholarly articles that discuss performance practice in the choral music of J.S. Bach --> Databases
- Identify journals that discuss topics related to 19th-century music --> Journals
- Watch a TedTalk by Michael Tilson Thomas produced by Film for the Humanities --> Audio & Video
Ask your Librarian
Paul Cary, music librarian, may be consulted in the Jones Music Library regarding any questions regarding this guide, music research or the Jones Music Library. Ask for him at the Circulation Desk or email him at email@example.com.