A guide to print and electronic resources related to keyboard instruments at the Jones Music Library.
Last Updated: Oct 28, 2014
- FIND the call number for piano music for four hands --> Scores
- PRINT out music from public domain sources online --> Scores
- LEARN how to search for books about piano pedagogy, piano tuning and other topics --> Books
- EXPLORE repertoire for an upcoming recital --> Repertoire Guides
- READ pubications such as the Clavier Companion --> Journals
- COLLECT articles related to a research topic such as the piano music of Johannes Brahms --> Databases
- LISTEN to multiple recordings of a piece you are preparing to perform --> Audio & Video
Paul Cary, music librarian, may be consulted in the Jones Music Library regarding any questions regarding this guide, music research or the Jones Music Library. Ask for him at the Circulation Desk or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know what you think of this Keyboard Instrument Guide. You can also use the comment box to suggest additions or report dead links.