Students, faculty and staff can activate their Wall Street Journal memberships by clicking on the hyperlinked title. You will first be prompted to login with your Baldwin Wallace University credentials. Then you will be prompted to create a Wall Street Journal account.
BW students, faculty and staff can click the hyperlinked title when they are connected to the BW network to gain immediate access. BW patrons will be prompted to log in with BW credentials when trying to access from off campus. Note that after gaining access it is not necessary to click on the prompt to make an account; however BW patrons may create an account to access their individual subscription on any device or with the WaPo app on any network.
Below are the steps that should be taken to activate individual subscription access:
1. Visit https://www.washingtonpost.com/subscribe/signup to sign-up with your bw.edu email address
a. Agree to Terms of Service
b. Choose a password; click create an account
2. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner
3. Click My Post; from My Post click Manage Account on the right hand side
4. Make sure your email address is Verified, if not, click "Unverified" to be sent a verification email.
5. Once verified click over to the Subscription & Billing tab
6. Click Activate free digital access
The Web Gallery of Art is a virtual museum and searchable database of Western (European) fine arts of the Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque, Neoclassicism, Romanticism, Realism, and Impressionism periods (1000-1900), currently containing over 36,000 reproductions. Artist biographies, commentaries, guided tours, period music, catalog, free postcard and mobile services are provided.