Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Reference librarians at Ritter Library are skilled in the use of online and print resources offered through Ritter Library and through the OhioLINK system. Reference Librarians will help library users:
- find information on a topic
- develop a search strategy for research papers
- use the library's catalogs, databases, subject guides and other resources
- locate books or journal articles
- locate facts and statistical data
- answer questions about library policies, services and facilities
Individual appointments with Reference librarians are available and can be scheduled here: Library Research Assistance Appointment Scheduler.