Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use this Guide to:
- BROWSE the library for printed music for a specific instrument or ensemble --> Scores "Important Call Numbers"
- SEARCH our library catalog. This guide describes how to effectively search our library catalog, OPAL, for scores, books, journals, and audio/visual resources related to percussion instruments
- LOCATE repertoire for a specific instrument or ensemble --> Repertoire Guides
- IDENTIFY databases that list literature (articles, books, reviews etc...) related to percussion instruments --> Databases
- LISTEN to BW recitals, commercial recordings and WATCH select master classes --> Audio&Video
Ask your Librarian
Paul Cary, music librarian, may be consulted in the Jones Music Library regarding any questions regarding this guide, music research or the Jones Music Library. Ask for him at the Circulation Desk or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.