Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Try these brief "How to find.." guides!
The following brief guides are available under the How to find... tab above:
- Company Financials
- Company Histories
- Financial Ratios
- NAICS and SIC codes
- Top Competitors/Industry Information
How to find company histories:
Company histories are available in two Ritter Library databases.
- Enter a company name into the main search window
- Select your company and open the History link on the Company Details tab
Business Source Complete
- Select Company Profiles under More tab
- Enter company name, click Browse
- Open MarketLine report (if available), and go to History in table of contents
The Directory of Corporate Archives in the United States and Canada provides contact information for corporate archivists, an excellent resource for detailed company historical information.