Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Try these brief "How to find.." guides!
The following brief guides are available under the How to find... tab above:
- Company Financials
- Company Histories
- Financial Ratios
- NAICS and SIC codes
- Top Competitors/Industry Information
Top Competitors/Industry Information
How to find a company's competitors and information about the industry in which the company operates:
Mergent First Research offers profiles of over 900 industry segments.
- Enter search by keyword or industry code
- Provides access to industry overviews, recent news, quarterly industry updates, industry forecasts, and more!
MarketLine Reports, which are available in Business Source Complete are an excellent source for identifying competitors.
- Select Company Profiles under More tab
- Enter company name, click Browse
- Open MarketLine report (if available), and go to Top Competitors in table of contents
IBISWorld provides excellent industry data in a visual format including a list of major companies.