Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Try these brief "How to find.." guides!
The following brief guides are available under the How to find... tab above:
- Company Financials
- Company Histories
- Financial Ratios
- NAICS and SIC codes
- Top Competitors/Industry Information
How to find a company's annual and quarterly financial reports:
- Select the databases you wish to search (USA Company, International Company, active or inactive) and type company name in search window
- Select company name from list
- Select Company Financials tab for complete access to annual and quarterly financials, going back 35 years
- Select Reports tab to view the company's annual reports
- Select Filings tab to view the official filings with the SEC
Financial documents (10K, 10Q, etc) that each corporation files with the Securities and Exchange Commission are available: