Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Accessing Databases from off campus
All BW subscribed and OhioLINK databases can be searched off-campus.
- Start from the BW Library Homepage: https://libguides.bw.edu/library
- Click on Articles and Databases
- If you know the name of a database you want to search click the All Databases link
- If you don't have a specific database click the Databases by Subject link
When you click on the name of a database you will be prompted to enter your BW user name and password. You then will be able to search for topics and link to full-text articles.
You may also use the BW Virtual Desktop at https://labs.bw.edu
- Download the client browser if you have not already
- Navigate to the library homepage and follow the above instructions.
The Virtual Desktop identifies you as a BW student and you essentially are accessing subscribed materials as if you are on campus.