Ritter Library Study Room Policy
- Study room use is limited to BW students, faculty, and staff.
- Study rooms are not soundproof; be aware of your surroundings and volume level.
- Study rooms available to all students must be reserved 24 hours or more in advance.
- Study rooms 107B and 107C for graduate students only do not require 24+ hour reservations.
- Study rooms not claimed after 15 minutes will lose the reservation.
- Those using the rooms are responsible for cleaning the work surfaces prior to and at the end of use.
Study rooms can be reserved here